GG GENERAL CONTRACTOR INC. - BUILDING RELATIONS THROUGH RESTORATION

My Blog

Let us know how we did!

Write your post here.

11 Comments to Let us know how we did! :

Comments RSS
Lissette on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 10:09 AM
I can recommend gg for any home reparations. I recently moved in into a very old mistreated apt and gg took over and fixed my floors, walls and all the pluming work. I am very satisfied with their service and i would definitely use them in the future.
Reply to comment

Online Wetten Fussball on Sunday, July 27, 2014 2:31 AM
Und das ist ein Verlust vergiessen Saison , vor allem, weil mit den Saft) auch sein weniger kompliziert on a begrenzt Menge Spieletitel. vegas Sportwetten Unabhaengig von Egal die Wahrheit, dass Haus haeufig ( richtig !
Reply to comment

live on Thursday, August 14, 2014 12:26 AM
Sind Sie Haben Sie schon beginnen zu sehen, wie Net sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wetten Welt ?Sie Vermutung eine weitere 100 $ gegen die Serie in Woche 12 da die , wie die Chancen gegen im Gegensatz zu gegenueber der Streifen fort sind sogar groesser groesser ?
Reply to comment

besten Sport Wett Sites on Thursday, August 14, 2014 8:55 AM
Der E-book machen seine Dollar im vigorish oder Saft.Wenn Sie Wette ein weiterer 100 $ 7 Tage 12 sowie die Serie Enden , Internet Verluste sind 10 $.
Reply to comment

Jacqueline Montanez on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:07 PM
GoodMorning G.G.Construction I would like to start by saying i am very very appsatisfy with the work With the work that was done on my bathroom floor and my kitchen sink/cabinet replacement. Thank you. I would definitely without a doubt recommend G&G construction company. JACQUELINE MONTANEZ
Reply to comment

Ryan Griske on Friday, January 29, 2016 9:07 PM
Thanks very much for doing such a fabulous job with the installation of new bathroom ceiling fan! Also people from this company were very polite, professional, and easy to communicate. Thanks very much again! A grade of A+!
Reply to comment

Fred Spag on Thursday, February 11, 2016 12:15 PM
Thanks for doing a beautiful job replacing my old wood deck with a new Trex. You guys were great, easy to work with and were very clean. A really nice bunch of guys!!
Reply to comment

Mrs. A. Allen on Monday, February 22, 2016 7:00 AM
I would like to express how pleased I am with your work and service. My husband and I really appreciate the professionalism of your worker. We are happy with how our repairs came out. thank you. Sincerely, Mrs. A. Allen
Reply to comment

anonymous on Monday, August 13, 2018 6:26 PM
awesome click
Reply to comment

aussie writers on Sunday, August 19, 2018 1:09 AM
I think I can only review when I have experienced how your services are. I was hoping that you might be able to provide some details like the charges and packages etc.
Reply to comment

IT relocation services reno nv on Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:25 AM
Overload protection system of the sand making machine is a really nice post. I got to read this and happy to get ideal content for learning IT relocation services reno nv online. I am thankful to you for sharing this.
Reply to comment